The 8 Steps to Hiring Your DJ
1) Submit your information on our contact page such as date, kind of event, estimated times, what kind of experience you're looking for, etc.
2) Select your package options from our pricing chart. This form is emailed to you as soon as you complete the first questionnaire form on our website. You can also click on the contract to read thru the details.
3) Schedule your first consultation if you would like to discuss your options. We can meet by phone or in person. You can find a time slot to call or meet on the email sent or on our contact page. This can also occur after booking.
4) Sign the digital contract after you accept your price quote. Be sure to read our policies first. Once signed an invoice will be send and a first payment will be due.
5) Send your deposit within a week after receiving your invoice. Once, we receive the payment you will get a receipt by email.
6) Complete the final planning details with plenty of time before your event. This will be sent 90 days prior to your event (or less).
7) Schedule your final consultation to occur within two weeks of your event. Texting will be best to make final confirmation of any meetings. Your final payment is due prior to the event date.
8) Following the event please sent us any comments or online review of your experience!
Leave a Reply.
Founder, Nate Stults